500GB Samsung 860 EVO SATA 2.5″ Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
(Inclusive of all Taxes)
|Interface||SATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface|
|Sequential Read||Up to 550 MB/s Sequential Read Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration|
|Sequential Write||Up to 520 MB/s Sequential Write Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||100.00 x 69.85 x 6.80 (mm)|
|Country of origin||Korea|
|Importer||Samsung Electronics Pvt.Ltd., 6th Floor, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001|
- The newest edition to the world’s best-selling SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO. Specially designed for mainstream PCs and laptops, with the latest V-NAND and a robust algorithm-based controller, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
- Speeds are more consistent, even with heavy workloads and multi-tasks. The 860 EVO performs at sequential writes up to 520 MB/s with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential reads up to 550 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB for faster file transfer.
- Safely store and render large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications, up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written) than the previous 850 EVO. The latest V-NAND technology gives you up to 2,400 TBW.
- Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility. Our advanced engineering makes the 860 EVO more compatible with your computing system.
- Whatever size your computer needs, there is an 860 EVO for you. Choose among the 2.5-inch size for desktop PCs and laptops, and the SATA-based M.2 (2280) or the mSATA for ultra-slim computing devices.